The "Things that annoy me" thread

This very much depends, imo. If you're watching a Wes Anderson movie, you better leave that shit alone! If you're watching a 90s TV series? CROP THAT SHIT DOWN who gives a F :p
That was exactly my point.
I would watch the 90s TV series uncropped for nostalgia reasons, but you do you. :LOL:

On Thursday I booked a one-way ticket to Berlin by train on June 8th that cost me 59,80 Euros including a ticket for a bicycle. Today out of curiosity I searched for the same ticket, now it costs just 47,80 Euros. :shakefist:

On Thursday I booked a one-way ticket to Berlin by train on June 8th that cost me 59,80 Euros including a ticket for a bicycle. Today out of curiosity I searched for the same ticket, now it costs just 47,80 Euros. :shakefist:

Are you sure it’s for the very same train? Only because I have never, ever seen a fare go down.

Yup, it's ICE 703 from Hamburg Hbf to Berlin Hbf, departing at 07:36h in Hamburg. I booked "Sparpreis" which gives you the option of cancelling up until one day before departure for a fee of 7 Euros so if you search for the connection you'll get a starting price of 40,80 Euros for the "Super-Sparpreis". Only once you select that specific connection departing at 07:36h you'll get the "Sparpreis" offer for 7 Euros more.

Yup, it's ICE 703 from Hamburg Hbf to Berlin Hbf, departing at 07:36h in Hamburg. I booked "Sparpreis" which gives you the option of cancelling up until one day before departure for a fee of 7 Euros so if you search for the connection you'll get a starting price of 40,80 Euros for the "Super-Sparpreis". Only once you select that specific connection departing at 07:36h you'll get the "Sparpreis" offer for 7 Euros more.

Yup, I too see €47,80 for a 2nd class Sparpreis plus bicycle. However, there’s also a €59,80 Sparpreis for a first class ticket! 😉 Looks like you went for extra legroom when you booked.

Sitting at Tesla service and will be until probably 2 pm at least... there's coffee, there's cold drinks, everything's nice. I have my laptop and am doing good work. Only I forgot my headphones. FFS.